As a team member of our Production Department, you contribute to the production of custom industrial packaging of corrugated cardboard, wood and plastic. With dozens of orders per week, which vary greatly in size and complexity, no week is the same. You follow the production process on the basis of the digitally available production drawings and instructions on the work order. Your working day starts with a meeting in which you go through the daily schedule with your colleagues in your team. During this consultation you will be assigned a (partial) work order for which you are responsible.
You work accurately to ensure error-free delivery of orders to our customers.
The goal is that you can be deployed on multiple fronts in the production process. Through our internal training program you will therefore build up your specialism in several disciplines.
With all of that hard work, you can expect something good back from us:
• Attractive salary! Salary € 13,00-14,00 gross an hour (holiday money and vacation days collected separately)
• Mainec arranges for you an apartment close to the workplace, only at your disposal, a single room.
• We provide our employees with cars as a means of transport to work, equipped with a refueling card.
• You will be assigned a buddy who will teach you the tricks of the trade.
• As our employee, you also benefit from our collective insurance.
• We give you ample opportunity to develop into a skilled worker.
• We offer challenging jobs that vary in complexity and size.
• Pension scheme after 8 weeks worked
• Varied and challenging work.
The company is a partner for its clients in the field of non-standard solutions and in the field of industrial packaging and consulting. Their vision is a world where packaging and the processes around it receive the attention they deserve. A world where packaging always looks good and provides excellent protection for the products that need to be packaged. Always with sustainability in mind.
Whether you are a customer, supplier or employee, as soon as you walk into their Brabant building, you immediately feel welcome with a friendly welcome, friendly atmosphere and personal attention. This is important to them because, as a first-generation family business, they know that regardless of the industry in which they operate, ultimately it is people that count.
Our ideal candidate has the following skills/qualifications:
• You are enthusiastic and can work independently as well as in a team.
• You have technical insight and a thorough knowledge of drawing reading.
• You have demonstrable experience in the field of machining materials and mechanical as-sembly.
• You work accurately, you ensure that the orders go to our customers without errors.
• Experience with assembly and/or assembly and various tools.
• Read drawings and production receipts.
• Control of packaging during production.
• English language skills at a communicative level.
• Driving license required.
• Full-time availability.
Are you enthousiastic about this job but you cannot tick all boxes? Don't worry, you are still welcome to apply!
Maintec is een collectief van gemotiveerde vakspecialisten. Wij begrijpen de wereld van techniek als geen ander. We zitten er middenin. Wij zien wat er in de markt gebeurt. ie ons niet als het zoveelste uitzendbureau of detacheerder. Wij zijn op de eerste plaats namelijk ‘werkgever’. Onze mensen zijn geen ‘kandidaten’. Ze zijn collega’s.Ontdek Maintec voor jou